- It may take 3-5 days for orders to ship out from our warehouse.
- Our free shipping option (for US orders over $75) is USPS priority mail, which normally takes 2-5 days for delivery.
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed, except for Priority Mail Express. Priority Mail Express is guaranteed to be delivered within 1 to 2 days of shipping from our warehouse. We are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date. USPS is responsible for all delivery dates (including Priority Mail Express).
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Please allow 7 business days before inquiring about the status of your order.
- We are not responsible for return shipping or lost returns. We recommend purchasing tracking when returning an item and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
- If you want to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost (shipping varies on the USPS method you choose).
- All packages shipped over $200 are insured.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with USPS by clicking on this link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm Please allow 7-15 days from the 'delivered' date (provided by usps.com) before creating an insurance claim. Due to USPS policy, you must wait 7-15 days before you can file a claim for your lost/stolen package. Read below for time limits regarding filing insurance claims:
- Insured Mail (includes Priority Mail): file from 15 to 60 days
- Priority Mail Express: file from 7 to 60 days
- Claims cannot be filed for first class packages. Insurance is unavailable for first class shipping.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.